The ISYA Master Training Program is for SUP Yoga instructors with a minimum 500 hours SUP Yoga teaching experience.
This 10 hour Master trainer program provides participants with learning opportunities to:
- Become familiar with the key processes used in training and assessing students to become SUP Yoga instructors
- Understand the characteristics of the target learner group
- Understand SUP Yoga educational curriculums
- Learn how to customise programs to suit students’ needs
- Interpret learning environments and delivery requirements
- Explore methods designed to enhance learning and knowledge transmission
- Develop skills and expertise in assessing levels of competence
- Explore opportunities to network and build new supportive relationships
- Be part of an interactive space to share experiences and learn from each other
- Learn how to design and structure a SUP Yoga training program
- Practice preparing training sessions and develop delivery ideas
- Understand group dynamics and how to manage these
- Coordinate and facilitate distant -based learning
This is an interactive short training program by e learning, pre course reading, interactive lectures, self-reflection, group discussion, feedback from participants and facilitator and interactive online sessions.
Chantal Bachere Crinquand International SUP Yoga Academy Director, SUP Yoga educator and trainer.
The interactive online facilitator lead sessions dates are:
12 September 2021 8am-10am London time
19 September 2021 8am -10am London time
Participants are required to attend both sessions. Pre reading, self-reflection and course work form part of this 10 hour training program.
On successful completion of this training, you will be recognised as a qualified SUP Yoga trainer and receive a trainer certification.
You will be able to facilitate SUP Yoga instructor trainings and able to formally certify SUP Yoga instructors. This training goes towards your ISYA SUP Yoga trainer or Training centre accreditation.
Please contact the ISYA to book your spot, there are limited spaces available for each Master trainer program to ensure optimal small group learning.