Stand Up Paddle Instructor Insurance Program
A Liability Insurance Program Providing Protection from Lawsuits of Bodily Injury and/or Property Damage
Who Qualifies for this Program?
- Certified Stand Up Paddle Instructors
- Stand Up Paddle Yoga Instructors
- Stand Up Paddle Pilates Instructors
- Closed water operations are covered. (Open water coverage available for an ecific details, please request a sample policy.
Abuse or molestation (unless optional coverage is selected), aircraft, all acts of terrorism, asbestos liability, employment related practices, fungi and bacteria, hepatitis, HIV, HTVL, AIDS, transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, lead poisoning, nuclear energy liability, pyrotechnics activity, total pollution, violation of the CAN-SPAM act, war liability and liability for occurrences prior to the effective date of coverage. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Please note the following ineligible activities:
- Certified High School / College Athletic Trainers
- Coaching of Competitive Athletics
- Instructors under the age of 18
- Instructors based outside of the U.S.
- Physical Education Teachers working within the school systems
About the Insurer
The general liability coverage is provided by U.S. Fire Insurance Company, “A” (Excellent) rated by A.M. Best Company.
The liability premium rates begin at:
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $1,000,000 General Aggregate: $158.00 (Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $2,000,000 General Aggregate: $165.90 (Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $3,000,000 General Aggregate: $175.00 (Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $4,000,000 General Aggregate: $183.75 (Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $5,000,000 General Aggregate: $231.50 (Certified)
Note: Rates and minimum premium may be higher in certain coverage states.
Please note that a $10.00 Administrative Fee will be added to all orders. A $10.00 Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to all orders. Credit Card Fee does not apply in FL. SUP Yoga Instructors need 50 hours of (YOGA) instructional experience to qualify for Certified rates. SUP Yoga coverage only available under closed water operations.
The Optional Coverages
This Inland Marine insurance product provides coverage for your equipment and contents up to the specified limit.
Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability Coverage
This liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles driven on personal training business.
This option increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.
Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Liability coverage is provided for claims arising out of alleged sexual abuse and/or molestation.
This page has been designed to illustrate the highlights of this program but is not a contract. Some exclusions and coverages may be modified to meet individual state requirements. For specific details, please request a sample policy.