Key features/benefits of being registered with the ISYA
Registered SUP Yoga Instructors and SUP Yoga Schools/Trainings Centers will gain the ISYA accreditation, this is highly regarded and indicates the Individual instructor or school has a high level of Educational Standards and Safety Standards.
Why Register with the ISYA?
- Visibility on the public registry/directory as an accredited ISYA SUP Yoga Instructor or School
- International sign of highly skilled and accredited SUP yoga Instructors, school or training centre
- Access to an official SUP Yoga community
- Access to online continuing education
- Discounted insurance/public liability
- Membership discounts on ISYA training courses
- Access to an extensive ISYA resources
- SUP Yoga Trainers and Schools can use the ISYA directory to promote their SUP Yoga teacher trainings internationally
- Access to news and updates about SUP Yoga activities, trainings and education
- Access to ISYA SUP Yoga Safety Standards and Code of Practice and education standards
- keep updated with the ISYA newsletter
There are no substitutes for the ISYA, ISYA is the only SUP Yoga regulatory body world wide.